About the contest
“Girls should know how to cook”.
“Oh come on girl! You don’t know how to cook?”
“I am a man, how can you expect me to know cooking? Isn’t cooking girl’s responsibility?”
Generally cooking is emphasized as a gender role during traditional matchmaking process. We as Sthal want to highlight and eliminate such stereotypes hence we have a new contest which emphasizes on any body can cook.
To support our awareness campaign, we invite all the dear Bae’s out there to showcase their culinary prowess. Capture a good pic of your Bae while cooking along with your photo with the completed dish and stand a chance to win exciting prizes.
How to participate
Click pictures of your partner while cooking and the completed dish and send it to us along with your names on email@example.com Or Whatsapp us on 7558348583
- We will post your photos with names on Sthal matrimony’s Facebook page and will provide you a link which you can share on Facebook.
- Winners will be declared by Sthal Matrimony based on number of likes,comments and shares on your photos. (1 Like – 1 Point, 1 Comment- 2 Points, 1 Share – 5 Points)
- Participants should not submit entries for any other person other than themselves
- Entries with poor picture quality are not eligible
- Only participants who like and follow Sthal matrimony Facebook page are eligible
- This contest is open to all Indians living in India and overseas
- Participants agree that the photos they upload are legally their own
- Sthal Matrimony holds the right of final decision in case of any dispute
- Reserves the right to disqualify any participant for any reason, at its sole discretion
- Mr. & Mrs. Deshmukh
- Mr. & Mrs. Jamatia