As a “Customer Support Executive” you will manage customer queries and complaints on boarding customer profiles. You will also be asked to process new profiles, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Onboarding and maintaining customer accounts and assisting clients for profile creation.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Maintain CRM accounts day to day basis by processing customer adjustments.
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Contribute to sales and marketing effort by accomplishing related results as needed and assisting in data driven inputs.
- Manage large data in CRM and excel, should be able to derive right data by using excel sheets, should be tech savvy to use multiple tools for data processing and report generation,
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Go the extra mile to engage customers § Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media
- Managing Profile verification process as per company policy.