Selfie With Bappa
- That’s a man’s job!
- You are wearing that?
- Don’t stay late outside, be back before 7
- You are a girl,don’t you know cooking?
- Don’t go for higher degree,you’ll find it difficult to get the match
- No abroad jobs,get married first
- Women can’t do that!
And what not……….In today’s so called ‘modern’ society still many girls face these questions and are stereotyped in a certain bracket.
This contest aims to break those stereotypes and help the women to reach new heights.
How to participate
Share a video expressing your opinion regarding which stereotype you think should be broken from traditional methods of matchmaking on your Facebook or Instagram timeline and tag us @sthalmatrimony
- Use hashtag #HerLifeHerChoiceBySthalMatrimony
- Like our Facebook page and follow us on Instagram
- Three entries with genuine content will be rewarded with a amazon voucher worth Rs.1000 each.
- Participants should not submit entries for any other person other than themselves
- Entries with video less than 30 seconds are not eligible
- Those entries without hashtag #HerLifeHerChoiceBySthalMatrimony will not be eligible
- Only participants who like and follow Sthal Matrimony Social Pages are eligible to qualify
- This contest is open to all Indians living in India and overseas
- Participants agree that the videos they upload are legally their own
- Sthal Matrimony holds the right of final decision in case of any dispute
- Sthal Matrimony reserves the right to disqualify any participant, for any reason, at its sole discretion.
- Suvarna Bagul
- Anjali Dhaske
- Suchita Patole